The Yellow Collective is a monthly membership that helps creative women become agents of good.
What is an agent of good?
An agent of good is someone who invests in themselves, their relationships and the the world, all to further the common good.
We believe that when a woman learns to invest in herself, she can then invest in and better her relationships, and ultimately, impact the world for the better.
We use the power of the collective to solve real world problems, fight injustice and do it all with a group of like minded women in our corner- helping women like you live with purpose and change the world.
AT $33/ MONTH YOUR MEMBERSHIP COMES WITH:
• Monthly Interactive Periodical & Workbook
• Monthly do-good challenges
• Monthly gatherings in person or digitally
• Access to our online community of world-changing women
• Various inspirational prints, stickers and goodies every month
• Monthly Webcasts and Weekly Slack Chats with our community
• Monthly vouchers and discounts on do-good product, exclusive Yellow Conference ticket price and exclusive events surrounding Yellow Conference 2018
Each membership comes with monthly mail which includes an interactive periodical with content like a magazine and exercises like a workbook, a do-good challenge, prints and discounts to do-good products.
Membership also comes with access to our new online platform, where we host weekly online chats and monthly interactive webcasts.
You also have access to our monthly gatherings and 16 chapters across the country. This is where our community is built and the goodness that comes from conversation and friendship is birthed.
CHANGING THE WORLD, ONE MEMBERSHIP AT A TIME.
YOUR MEMBERSHIP SUPPORTS:
FORMER FOSTER YOUTH
We work with youth who have formally been in the foster care system
SEX TRAFFICKING VICTIMS
We use the power of the Collective to help fund sex trafficking rescue missions
We print on 100% recycled paper, with a certified* green printer
**Certifications include: Sustainable Green Printing Partnership, Forest Stewardship Council® Chain of Custody (COC) Certification, Carbon Emissions of Operations are offset via Sterling Planet, Carbon Emissions of Shipping are offset via Carbonfund